• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Graphics Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Quick Graphics Request Thread

What is this thread for? Well let me tell you! Although it's pretty evident, this thread is for requesting things relating to graphics, such as edits, icons, avatars, signatures, banners, userbars and so on. So long as you follow the rules you should be alright to post your requests. However, I'm going to ask you to be patient as your request may not be the easiest or most desirable to do. Just be clear and specific. With the decreasing of popularity with shops, I feel this thread is finally going to be of use as no one will have a back log of requests.

The rules are as follows:

• Be patient and do not demand.
  • Please be kind towards other members.
  • Always credit the person who fills out your request.
  • Make sure that if you accept a request, that you actually do it
  • This is for graphics requests only, though broad, this is not for asking for drawings, sprites, photographs or anything not relating to graphic design.
  • You are not required to use the filled request, however, it is best you do.
  • Remember, you are still free to use the open shops within the section.
Please follow PC's forum wide rules as well as these. Any negative posts will be deleted and you are subject to infractions if you do not comply with the rules well enough. So, enjoy, and remember that anyone can make a request and anyone may fill them out.

Graphics and Photography Moderator
Abnegation - PM

Elite Four Lucian

Elite Four - Psychic User
Years
I would like to ask of if someone would be so kind to make me an avatar and sig of Giima of the Elite four the dark type one. I don't have a pic so I dont know what to do about that but i'd like them to be

Sig: 460x180

And the colors to be the same of Giimas clothing, thank you in advance.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Okay, now I know what I would like:

I would like someone to please create me an avatar maximum size for non-donator. Please include; Gen V Ash and Pikachu. Sorry, if it isn't detailed, I am not very good at Art and graphics. (Termonology used)

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
i'm wondering if someone could make me a sort of 'rainbow creek' graphic.

maybe a waterfall or something with rainbow coloured water,
i don't really have a render, so....

thanks in advance :)

Years
  • Seen Nov 27, 2013
Here you go Impo.
rainbowz.png

No need to give credit, just use it :D

cyan.

▲ 愛してる .
Years
I would like to ask of if someone would be so kind to make me an avatar and sig of Giima of the Elite four the dark type one. I don't have a pic so I dont know what to do about that but i'd like them to be

Sig: 460x180

And the colors to be the same of Giimas clothing, thank you in advance.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

here you go, hope you like them. and can you credit me if you use them please?

EDIT: -slaps self- i got the sizes mixed up, im so sorry.

Last edited:

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2011
Okay, now I know what I would like:

I would like someone to please create me an avatar maximum size for non-donator. Please include; Gen V Ash and Pikachu. Sorry, if it isn't detailed, I am not very good at Art and graphics. (Termonology used)
Curious, I'll get right on it.
I guess you haven't completed the request?

Anyways, I made one. It's not really good, I know it, I've just started learning PS. If you like it, please do use.
pikava.png

Years
  • Seen Nov 27, 2013
Curious:
ashpikachu1.png
ashpikachu3.png
ashpikachu2.png

Sorry, I forgot it needed to be Gen V Ash, I'll go whip up another set.

Shadow Sneak Sableye

Bright Beauty ♥
Years
could someone make me a signature or icon set (up to you!) of Cynthia? The image or whatever is whatever you choose. thank you so much! <3

Years
I'm stuck on my Mac, so I can't do this myself. Can I get an avatar that looks similar to this...
2a4sqya.jpg

...but with an M instead on an N? I would like two versions. One with the same colors and one with a purple background and yellow M, both with black borders. Thanks.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Just a couple of pics to be resized to sigpic size (around 500 x 300, is it? can't remember), and have their white backgrounds removed, if anybody would please be so kind?

Will be credited when they're used ;)

Spoiler:

parkwater

Getting serious about battling
Years
  • Age 30
  • tn
  • Seen Nov 21, 2013
hi can someone plz make me a signature for me plz
i would like it to have blastiose and um glaceon on it
and if possible cna u make it glitter it doesnt have to be but i would like it to be
or whatever you think will make it look good

TheMightyMrPlow

Pokemon N00B!
Years
  • Seen Aug 5, 2011
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back