View Single Post
Old October 17th, 2010 (10:32 AM).
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mew~
Ive actually seen alot of what he's done, its really a bit stupid too!
- Before HG/SS came out he uploaded fake screens for games called "Dawn and dusk Silver and gold"
- Whilst HG/SS were confirmed ect, he found fake corocoro images on Deviantart and took pictures of them on a phone, then uploaed it to youtube and pretended they were "Leaked" - well, I can't back up if he took the images though, he claimed he was send them in a message - these things included, Hoenn region, fake cynthia battle's etc...
- He stole videos from other uploaders like HG/SS demos etc, removed their watermakes and somtimes even but his own logo over their watermarks (yet you could still see under it writing under)
- Stolen music created by others
- Started wars with other competitive reporters, the list goes on...

Even serebii's webmaster has stated he doesn't like the fake stuff he posts!

To be honest I find the whole thing stupid, it's just youtube and people should know if something is fake once they see it!

Gian- sorry, John is just an avaerage teenager who posts videos on youtube, not everything he posts will be true!
There was nothing. Followed by everything. Swirling, burning specks of creation that circled life-giving suns. And then we reached to the light.