View Single Post
Old Posted October 20th, 2010 (07:30 AM). Edited October 20th, 2010 by I like Pokemon (...).
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
High Five!
*High fives back*
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Lapras- View Post
Spoiler:
Epic.

Though I have to say, Ichigo wasn't a slowpoke
Spoiler:
Everyone else was just under the illusion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RASENCERO View Post
On a different note, I finished my Zanpakuto!
It became even longer, Its almost 2,5 pages XD That what you get for making me think. Now start reading!
I'm liking you more and more now... You might just be the nerdy friends that I've always wanted.
Spoiler:
Quote:
Electrically charged matter is influenced by, and produces, electromagnetic fields, so I can use a slight “Force pull” or “Force Push” on small objects.
Just wondering, but how small? Would you be able to fly someone's sword out of their hands, or is it more like a small dagger just missing a crucial hit.
Quote:
By just pulling very fast, but not breaking, on molecules I can create and manipulate fire. This is my second power.
To what extent? Can you just create a fire, as long as there is fuel, oxygen and heat? Is it to the extent of, say, MC or Yamamoto, or is it a lot more basic?

Quote:
This can’t be used in battle, since it requires time and stealth. This is one of my assassin moves. I can only direct the flow of air, not use it as an attack move. It does make me invulnerable to poison gasses, by using a gradient to facilitate diffusion.
That's what I was looking for.
Quote:
It is superior to most electricity and fire Zanpakuto’s, because I can control their particles to decrease their effectiveness.
When you say this, do you mean that "when compared to most other electricity/fire zanpakutou, my zanpakutou is better" or more like "against other fire/electricity zanpakutou, I usually manage to come out on top".
Quote:
Finally; keep in mind that the following is always in effect:
Equivalency Change!
What?[/QUOTE]
It's a lot better now, since it's much more clear what the repercussions are. Besides the things I wasn't sure of (and asked) it's fine by me.