View Single Post
Old October 20th, 2010 (08:07 AM). Edited October 20th, 2010 by RASENCERO.
MWOEHAHAHA!!!

Nature: Adamant
[SPOILER]....[/QUOTE]?
lol

Quote originally posted by ILP:
I'm liking you more and more now... You might just be the nerdy friends that I've always wanted.
XD
When you just look at me you would never think that I am into science stuff, I am not all that nerdy...
But then again, (where I live) people like me usually fit in quite nicely.

To answer your questions:
Spoiler:
Quote originally posted by ILP:
Just wondering, but how small? Would you be able to fly someone's sword out of t heir hands, or is it more like a small dagger just missing a crucial hit.
Something like a small dagger just missing, but I have to see it coming and I cannot be use anything else with the defending scimitar at that time.

Quote originally posted by ILPy:
To what extent? Can you just create a fire, as long as there is fuel, oxygen and heat? Is it to the extent of, say, MC or Yamamoto, or is it a lot more basic?
I can create heat as long as there are molecules to vibrate, I can create fire as long the physical requirements are met. Even if I only use electricity, fire is usually a byproduct (Like when a lightning bolt strikes a tree. I can tone down the intensity, by not breaking the molecules, since I can manipulate the electrical charges between sub-atomic particles. Heat, and by extension fire, is created). I don't have special fire attacks like lock-on fireballs, but I can control the fire, so I can create ordinary fireballs.

Quote originally posted by ILPeh:
When you say this, do you mean that "when compared to most other electricity/fire zanpakutou, my zanpakutou is better" or more like "against other fire/electricity zanpakutou, I usually manage to come out on top".
Somewhere in the middle. Depends on the power of the opponent.

Quote originally posted by Captain ILP:
What?
Ah, my bad, I meant Equivalent Exchange. *Edits*
See Fullmetal alchemist anime/manga.
In my opinion one of the most epic manga/anime ever. Not to confuse FMA (51 eps.) and FMA:Brotherhood (64 eps.), the latter follows the manga (107 chps.) exactly.

Did you see/read it?

To get a General picture of my arm cannons, look at the moving pic/cutscene in my sig.