View Single Post
Old October 25th, 2010, 09:39 PM
U.Flame
Brony Hacker

Nature: Jolly
I got a sex change!

No, I'm not talking about my personal life, I experienced a glitch that from what I know, hasn't happened to anyone else! Here's the story:

My Pokemon Crystal recently started acting up, freezing, strange glitches, but the most common is the game resetting with weird colors and giving me an error message saying it can only be played on a GameBoy Color. I turn it off and on, then all will be well. I found out this was because my Gameboy Advance's slot thingy was loose, causing weird errors. One day, it did that resetting glitch when I pressed "continue". When I turned it off and on and checked to see if the file was all right, I was a girl! No data lost, no serious glitches, but I was turned into a girl completely! I caught a Pokemon and compared it's stats. My Pokemon's OT showed my name with a male symbol like it should, but the new one showed a female symbol as if I was a different trainer! The gender change wasn't just the sprites, it was everything! The red screens became blue because I'm now a female. Am I seriously the only one that experienced this?
Pokemon Ruby Destiny Broken Timeline - Mapping assigned maps, slow pace at the moment.
Pokemon Cursed/Creepy White - Group project, on hiatus for now with plans to return eventually.

Times I've been ninja'd: 18
Times I've ninja'd people: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by drarixio View Post
Unbeatable Flame would make a pokemon trainer run outta breath in the anime:
Unbeatable Flame, Flamethrower.
Unbeatable Flame, Sky Uppercut.
Unbeatable Flame, this.
Unbeatable Flame, that.
Un*pant*beatable---Flame, hooollaaa
Un-un-un-un--bea-bee....*Pokemon trainer fainted*

Last edited by U.Flame; October 25th, 2010 at 09:45 PM.