View Single Post
Old October 29th, 2010 (05:57 PM).
Your aquatic overlord
Team Hoenn

Nature: Bold
Send a message via AIM to JX Valentine Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to JX Valentine
To get the MSN list started, if anyone would like to reach me during NaNo (assuming I actually sign in because I love forgetting to do it on a frequent basis), my public line is [email protected].

Quote originally posted by Mario The World Champion:
Since most of us here are doing NaNoWriMo, what usernames do you guys use at the site to record your progress?

Mine's obvious. Mario The World Champion
JX Valentine. If you happened to have had one of my old usernames, rest assured that this is the last name change I'm getting. XD; So, yeah, you can add this one to PM me or keep track of my progress or rope me into a thread on the forums. (The forums, if anyone has yet to discover them, are snazzy and full of people who love to do awesome things like get-togethers for writing sessions/support in real life.)

Quote originally posted by Team Carbon Boss: Roran:
I wrote mine last year than didn't submit it by accident :'(
I'll remember to this year!
XD It's perfectly understandable. All throughout November, NaNo likes to take swan-dives in terms of loading capabilities. As in, there might be times when it seems to prefer not loading to actually loading. I tend to forget myself after a few days thanks to giving up.

Need some light reading?
Anima Ex Machina (Chapter 20 now available)
The Leaf Green Incident (SWC 2012 winner)
Braid (Creepypasta apparently)
Domain | Dreamwidth | Twitter