View Single Post
Old October 30th, 2010 (10:32 AM).
Nature: Adamant
Quote originally posted by Lin:
The question mark on the top left is there for a reason. Click it and then click the labels or the box that goes with them. They're actually memory pointers, and I'm not 100% on what they do. They're the things that make connections hard. The only thing I remember about them is one is where the data starts for the other map and the other is where you should be able to stand to see the other map.
Sorry, I didn't see it. You must have made it to obvious... :P
I'll check into it immediately... Oh, and nice tool you've made. I was about to publish a long tutorial on how to create your own tileset, but this tool enables me to shorten it down drastically, and almost render it obsolete. I may publish the collision data type list, though I doubt it will be of much use.
Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55% of plepoe can.

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
fi yuo cna raed tihs, palce it in yuor siantugre