View Single Post
Old November 1st, 2010, 12:00 AM
Cutlerine
Gone. May or may not return.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosSonic View Post
This hack is so awesome in its storyline and totally straying from the linear story in the actual games. Right now I'm at the Dewford Gym (btw... is the Dewford Gym Leader from FLCL? If so...nice). I'm a little stuck with said leader, need to train my team some more. Anywho, good work and keep it up!
It is true; Haruko is indeed from FLCL. Give yourself five points - that's an easy reference to get. I wonder if you can get any of the harder ones?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcoppy View Post
I'm in the sub again after the fight with war at meteor falls and I have no clue what to do...and yes I did talk to usher but I'm still confused
After speaking with Usher, jump down the hole and go to a small area to the left of the place where you go down to the bottom floor. You'll find a broken elevator here. You must work out how to fix it so you can progress...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheatfreak23 View Post
I love this hack. Its one of the best Ive played, even though that Kingmadio in the gym threw me way off...
Yay! I love it when people like things I've done. Or maybe I just like having my ego fed with praise.

For information about A Grand Day Out, a bizarre short story in video game form, click here.