View Single Post
Old November 2nd, 2010, 12:07 AM
Hiroshi Sotomura

Nature: Lax

About the Emulation forum

Rules by Manipulation and Hiroshi Sotomura.

This forum is for discussing anything related to emulation, from patches, issues, any emulators and more. It is not for discussing ROM Hacking or anything that that entails. If you wish to showcase your hacks, discuss ROM Hacking or gather teams please use the specific forum that you need.

This forum can be used to discuss the Emulation of any gaming system. Please don't think that this is just specific to GBA emulation (which can be interpreted quite easily.) Once you've got your game working, you you may continue discussing the game at our Video Gaming forum or the relevant Pokémon gaming forum.

Forum rules

To ensure that the experience for every member in this forum is enjoyable and safe, please observe the following rules. Keep in mind that, unless stated otherwise, the PokéCommunity forum-wide rules apply here.

Do not post, direct users to, or link to commercial ROMs of any sort.
You may not link to a "download" of any commercial game (i.e. games you have to pay for), or direct users to any method of downloading a ROM.
You may be infracted (three permanent infraction points) or risk immediate suspension of your account, should you link to ROMs of any sort.

You may link to programs such as emulators provided that you're permitted to.
If a license requests that you distribute the software in full, including license files and read me documents, please heed by the developer's wishes. Do not distribute software, such as donation versions of emulators, unless you are permitted to do so.

Further information

If you have any questions about the rules shown here, please contact giradialkia.
Hiroshi Sotomura

That's Our Switch.
Pre-Service Teacher. Tech Guy. Web Designer. PokéCommunity Administrator. Wanderer. Novice Hockey Player. rijonAdventures Developer. #westjournal. Views are my own.

Last edited by giradialkia; February 18th, 2012 at 08:50 AM.