View Single Post
Old November 2nd, 2010, 10:58 PM
Will94
Trainer Card Maker

Nature: Jolly
I think for the Pokemon League either Canberra (capitol city) or Hobart could be cool since you have to travel across water, make it a bit of a trek!!
And then New Zealand could act as a Battle Frontier type place.

Also just thought that we could have the Grom and Grommette trainer classes!!
Grom = Boy surfer
Grommette = Girl Surfer

Oh and when we start making this we would need to add A LOT more towns and cities, and make the map a lot bigger.

And with the whole 'train' idea. From memory, there is a train running right through the middle of Australia! From Sydney to Perth I believe...

Also just thought that we could have the Grom and Grommette trainer classes!!
Grom = Boy surfer
Grommette = Girl Surfer

Oh and when we start making this we would need to add A LOT more towns and cities, and make the map a lot bigger.

And with the whole 'train' idea. From memory, there is a train running right through the middle of Australia! From Sydney to Perth I believe...

I'm working on an overworld for the first town, wherever we decide to have it. Ill post it when I'm finished.

Okay, here is the very drafted, five minute put together draft of the starting town...

I like the idea that the towns and cities are a bit bigger, and I might do the same with the routes!
So what do you think????
All critisism welcome, as this took me all of five minutes!

Last edited by Will94; November 3rd, 2010 at 02:10 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.