Thread: Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version
View Single Post
Old Posted November 2nd, 2010 (11:59 PM). Edited November 3rd, 2010 by Cutlerine.
Cutlerine
Gone. May or may not return.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheatfreak23 View Post
Well......as per my username, I had to.....cheat. I used the MOD shop, inf money, and inf PP codes to actually make it through the game. Without the codes, I was never making it past the Mr Briny's hut.....That's how tough the game was for me....

EDIT: My team currently is Claydol, Exploud, Hariyama, Swellow, the shiny Areodactyl, and a Gyarados (from the Magikarp that held Surf). I would have never survived the game if I didnt use those RageCandyBars....And even now, my Claydol is usually the first of my Pokemon to faint, while my Exploud and Hariyama are my best two Pokemon.

EDIT 2: I dont know where this Meat House you talked about with the Water Pulse TM is...
The Meat House is a hidden area only accessible after you've defeated Veracity. It's in an area that traditionally is of no use to anyone whatsoever. Maybe you haven't even visited it yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuukihime View Post
Wow the Island of Calm was right under my nose. I passed by it like 7 times XD. So I just got to the intruder system part thing.

I can say two things about this part of the game.

1.) You know how to make a maze. Seriously, I got to the other side of the table and am trying to get past it. xD
2.) The Deadly "Seven" are so hilarious, I love them. XD
Well, you can be reassured on two counts: 1.) The Deadly Seven return many, many times, and 2.) There are more thrilling mazes in store.

Since so many people have posted asking about the name, I'll explain it. Snakewood is one of the world's hardest and densest woods, with a specific gravity of 1.2. It even sinks in water. This is actually relevant to the hack, only I can't tell you why because it'll spoil the end.

For information about A Grand Day Out, a bizarre short story in video game form, click here.