Thread: Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version
View Single Post
Old November 4th, 2010, 01:43 AM
Raaxon
Sephiroth never stood a chance

Location: Deepest reachs of somewhere. I'm lost. Can you help me?
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheatfreak23 View Post
OK, so you started with Baltoy, and he learns Rock Tomb and Ancient Power, so he's your anti Flying. For Flying type, I always go with Taillow since they're so easily caught early. Water type, I usually go with Magikarp to evolve into Gyrados, but later on, you can obtain a Totodile. You could also get a Quilfish, so its up to you. Grass type....if you're gonna build the team off what you get early on, I'd say go for Shroomish. Fire type....I dont encounter too many so I cant say. But if you wanna do supply stocking, catch a few Zigzagoons and train one Pokemon at a time and collect what they do.
Cool man, thanks. I heard the Quilfish evolves into something? That might be cool. I'm currently thinking about making my Grass type Seedot, since it can be pretty solid as a Shiftry. Also, I'd love to get a Shinx, where do you get them? And I might make my Hyperegg an Entei for Fire type.

Are there any other Flying types, apart from Wingull and Taillow? I dont need one til later, I suppose, so I could just look for one along the way.