Thread: [Hack of the Year] - 2010: Discussion Thread
View Single Post
Old November 8th, 2010 (03:28 PM).
the man in black
Crystal Tier

Quote originally posted by >Dante<:
which friend?
I've never spoken about a friend in my post. I have said that, I belive that the hack that has won in the 2009 didn't deserve to win.
I've a lot of respect for you, but also if your name is Manipulation, this doesn't mean that you have the right to manipulate my discourses with things that I've not said.
As a member of the staff, you should do more attention to what you say.
In the Hack of the Year results thread you referenced to your want for Wesley FG to win the competition. Can you please explain why it doesn't deserve to win?

Thanks for the respect but I'm honestly not sure what my username has to do with the subject at hand. You're claiming I'm manipulating you? Can you please not put words in my mouth; I definitely did not try to manipulate you per sé and I think you should think before you speak.

Can I please enquire what you mean by the last line of your post? I am not, in fact, a moderator here anymore so your comments are completely void as it is; however, you seem to be under the impression that a staff member cannot state their own opinion in a gentle manner? In no way was that post out of character and I would have said it whether I was on staff or not.

I, for one, do not think I'm the one who should be watching what they're saying. And, as I previously stated, I think you're the one who's trying to make mountains out of molehills in this unnecessary situation.