View Single Post
Old November 12th, 2010 (12:58 AM).
Yuoaman
Legen- wait for it...
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
I apologize, I planned to post soon after approving it but got caught up in some other tasks. I'll try to remember what I wanted to say at the time though.

First of all, I do find it odd to base a region in a Pokemon game one-to-one off of an actual location in Eastern Europe. My Russian geography is a little rusty (i.e., nonexistent), so I can't really judge on that front. I do agree that the idea of using the visual style of Russian locales would be a very interesting idea. I have seen various photos and the like of places in Russia in different periods and like you said it's a very diverse area that could make for some very interesting places to explore.

How would normal game mechanics work in this setting though? Would the gyms be set up like in a typical Pokemon region or would the region still be recovering and have a far less formal 'league' in place? Does the region have the same quality of health care that other regions display in Pokemon Centers? What else would set apart the setting from others?

On the whole however I really see the potential in this idea, and would enjoy watching it unfold.

Suit Up!
Awesome REGULAR MEMBER THAT OCCASIONALLY FREQUENTS FORUMS.

"pps new screenie" - No, really shut up yuoaman.

Haaave you read my LP?
Pokémon Quartz - The only one of mine really worth reading.

What about my [Un]Abridged series?
Aquaman the Unabridged Parody Series - Language warning.

The Playbook: My Anime List | Raptr | BackLoggery | Twitter

83% of this signature is empty space.

-dary!