Thread: FireRed hack: The Ultimate Black/White Demake!
View Single Post
Old November 12th, 2010, 11:22 PM
Teh Blazer
Divider of Zero

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterSong View Post
A Black / White Demake? Sounds pretty interesting. :3 I hope you all the best, but, are you gonna add variations to make this more original or no?
This will be original, I just really need to find the time to do it. Darn school.

Quote:
Originally Posted by アルセウス View Post
Since it BW Demake I do say original Pokemon, and I think DE is Demake...
*facepalm*
Well, I guess I know something new today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dead-man-walking View Post
If Fakemons doesn't fit, then don't try to insert them. Just an advice.
I'll keep that in mind. In fact, I'm thinking about inserting a whole bunch, but everybody would probably hate it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutlerine View Post
This looks like it might be the start of something amazing... I hope appearances aren't deceiving in this case. Perhaps you ought to concentrate on the scripting and storyline before the graphics? That always works for me.

As for the BW Pokémon versus the Fakemon... I love good Fakemon, and I love BW Pokémon. But I think I love the Fifth Generation's offering more. I mean, how can a region populated by electric zebras, wickedly aristocratic snakes and afro'd buffaloes not be considered the best of the best?
Yep, just started to do scripting. Almost finished before you get your first Pokemon. That's about three scripts already.

Sorry everyone for not replying earlier, life has been busy. I promise to put more effort into the game and, in the meanwhile, have some fun for you to think of.
What should my titlescreen be? What would you like on it? Please tell me, I'm running out of ideas.