View Single Post
Old November 14th, 2010, 11:59 AM
daichi111
Beginning Trainer

Update 1:

Spoiler:
I have gotten the first 2 badges and have gotten to Goldenrod City. I chose Totodile as my starter for the HMs. I caught a Geodude in the dark cave and got him to level 11 when he learned rock throw. I called him Rocker(Very original name) Sprout tower was a breeze as he 1-shotted every Bellsprout with tackle and Hoothoot with rock throw. During this time I caught a Gastly and trained him up. He was named Geng.(Another very original name:D). Rocker took out Faulkner with rock throw pretty easily and we received the Zephyr Badge.
I got to Azalea town and defeated Team Rocket. I defeated Bugsy and the bug gym with Rocker (while training Geng at the same time) and earned the Hive Badge. I went through Ilex Forest catching the Farfech'd and catching a Rattata for HMs as well. I taught Rattata cut and rock smash.
When I got to Goldenrod City I got the Radio Card and went straight to the bug catching contest. After a long while I finally caught a Scyther (Geng with hypnosis helped a lot). He was called Sciz (Most original name yet :D).

My team so far is:

Spoiler:
Geng the Gastly(Male)
Calm
Lv.20
Hypnosis
Confuse Ray
Curse
Night Shade

Rocker the Geodude
Adamant
Lv.20
Tackle
Magnitude
Rock Throw
Rock Polish

Sciz the Scyther
Serious
Lv.15
Leer
Focus Energy
Pursuit
False Swipe

HM Slaves:
Rattata
Tackle
Cut
Rock Smash
Quick Attack
Challenges In Progress:

Challenges Complete:

Last edited by daichi111; November 14th, 2010 at 12:04 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.