View Single Post
Old November 15th, 2010, 11:34 AM
NikNaks

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spherical Ice View Post
Call the evil team the Pokécommunists.
The Pokéball logo thing is pretty clever and I can see the region working well. This has potential. :D
I... I like that. xD It's like a pun on a pun. Awesome. :3 And, thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravecat View Post
I like the Pokeball insignia. It's clever.

Maybe the Gym Leaders could be a reference to the Soviets used during the revolution?
Haha, thanks! : D I'm not really sure what you mean, though, about the leaders. Could you elaborate?
Quote:
Originally Posted by koby1 View Post
Seems like a great idea. Even though I can't have a mental image of how it would be. Here's and idea from me though include western Russia( Part west of the European border). This has caught my attention though, will look for updates if the idea does go through
Compare:
Spoiler:

If you mentally draw a box from the Gulf of Finland down to the Black Sea, and from the Baltic across to the right edge, you might be able to see where I've based it on. Maybe. Ish.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterSceptile View Post
Pokémon? Soviets? What do ya know? My favorite game meets my favorite history topic! I shall be following this project closely and, when the time comes, I will be wearing a support banner in my signature proudly. As for the plot, I completely agree with the above, with the player being pro-revolutionary at the start, but turning against them when they find out the extent they're willing to go.

I will be watching closely, comrade.
Very closely. *subscribes*

MasterSceptile
Well, I'm glad to have your support. : D
Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeyBoy View Post
If towards the end of the story you have to infiltrate a makeshift gulag with the leaders, I will be happy. Gotta admit, I like the idea, even if I know very little about Russian history.

Spoiler:
Call the rival Fetiukov
also, I am the man who arranges the balls
xD Gulags are going to have to make some kind of appearance. But, why does the rival have to be the guy everyone beats up? xD I haven't read DitLoID for a while, mind, but I'm pretty sure he's the weak one. xD

And erm. What? What balls? O.o

-----

So, everyone. Thank-you for all your interest! I'm still here if anyone wants to help out. If you're a novice, I don't mind, so long as you have patience, a good temperament and a sense of humour. Potential also helps. xD But, seriously. If this sounds, like, way cool, and you want to get into devving, contact me.

The game itself is looking like it may be made in Unity. What do you guys think about that? Do you think it'd be worth building from the ground up to get a more efficient, more detailed experience, or would you rather have it done in Essentials with its limitations? I'm not necessarily looking to be convinced, but I want to see what you think. Is all. Anyway, I'll try and make some shiny stuff. I've got some doodles I'll digitify. Stay tuned, people.