View Single Post
Old November 18th, 2010, 03:59 PM
Canine
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Brave
Hello, I'm a huge fan of writing and this idea has been in my head for a while. I'll just get right to it. Yes, it is Pokemon, but I thrown in a little sic-fi and fantasy since I'll be more comfortable while writing this.

Plot Idea:
This takes place several years after Ash and gang's journey (I'm looking between 30-40 years, I still don't know what roles they'll have). They discovered multiple regions since then, some are high-tech while others are behind in technology. This story takes place in one of the regions that isn't high-tech (I currently don't have a name for it), but the region has a lot of history. (Note: I'll still include some other regions, but I don't want it to become a typical journeyfic.)

A ancient pokemon which has been lost in history except for the people of this region awakens. How? Still not quite sure. However, it's only the spirit/soul of the pokemon, its body is lost. This "spirit" pokemon wants revenge on the pokemon world for destroying and forgetting about it. It is up to trainers from all regions to stop this pokemon and save the pokemon world.
End Plot (for now)

I know it sounds inoriginal, but it'll be different once I write it. So, any help and criticism? Thanks for the help.
Pokemon Sapphire,
Pokemon Emerald,
Pokemon FireRed,
Pokemon Diamond,
Pokemon HeartGold