• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 23, 2014
Cutlerine- do you think you could post the base stats of some of the extra pokemon you added in this game?

Cutlerine

Gone. May or may not return.
Years
Cutlerine- do you think you could post the base stats of some of the extra pokemon you added in this game?

Spoiler:

That's just a random selection. If there's a particular Pokémon whose stats that you want, just ask and I'll post them too.

This is a great hack! Though i'm kind of scared to play it because I hate zombies :(

Don't worry. For a large part of the game you fight chefs instead of zombies. Besides, the game is essentially a comedy.

Last edited:

Ragnia

Hello
Years
I have a problem.
In the submarine the elevator is broken and I have a magnemite so what should I do?

Cutlerine

Years
I have a problem.
In the submarine the elevator is broken and I have a magnemite so what should I do?

Spoiler:

Also, the update isn't going to happen this weekend. I've decided that rather than give you the game's trickiest (or easiest, depending on your knowledge of the subject) puzzle, one battle and one cutscene, I'm going to continue building the game up until I've finished the Abandoned Mines and part of Sootopolis. This means I don't know when the next update will be - but it will be quite large.

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
Years
The update isn't going to happen this weekend. I've decided that rather than give you the game's trickiest (or easiest, depending on your knowledge of the subject) puzzle, one battle and one cutscene, I'm going to continue building the game up until I've finished the Abandoned Mines and part of Sootopolis. This means I don't know when the next update will be - but it will be quite large.
Good choice there. We're already waiting for the update, and knowing its not gonna be a small one leaves us wanting to play the game even more.

Ragnia

Hello
Years
Another problem....
I just caught wattson as the murderer in new mauville and learned I need to go save Gleis from the inquisition from the guy in the Mauville gym. Where do I go next? Yes I am fail.:(

Last edited:

Roxasabridged

Lucariowner
Years
You sail to that little island near the New Mauville entrance.

Anyways, great hack so far. It's a great concept, the new Pokemon are cool, and it's a great challenge.

... Although, I've no idea how to reach Fallarbor. The only way I could think of was to go back to Rustboro and go through the cave, but it's blocked by an army of zombies...

Now watch as I'm told a blatantly obvious way to get there.

Edit: Nevermind, just found out how. I should really play this game at normal speeds. then I won't miss these items...

Last edited:

2RandomStudios

Angry Jigglypuff
Years
to fix your tile glitches, make sure your tilesets in advance map match up! if not, put a seperator building in between the areas

I'll have you know that the "Crappy Charizard recolour" is a joke to do with the fact that a Charizard is just a dragon with a flaming tail. Therefore dragons are flame-less Charizards.

lol sorry, i just thought that it didnt look very good

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
So yah, i've just fixed the elevator and entered it. What am i supposed to do next? Im thinking i need to use the warp tile but i don't have the key.

2nd time on the sub.

Ragnia

Hello
Years
Alright I need more help......
I just got Meteor's daughter the egg back from Gleis at the weather institute so where do I go next?

Cutlerine

Years
Where is Four and Eight Badge..?Help Me Please..

Fourth Badge? Isn't in the game yet; it completely slipped my mind. Eighth Badge is available from Esau in the Pacifidlog Gym. You don't need all eight Badges to challenge the League, though.

Alright I need more help......
I just got Meteor's daughter the egg back from Gleis at the weather institute so where do I go next?

Just keep going down Route 119 to Route 118, then east onto 121... I could be making this up.

Note: I'm not making this up. Just keep going; the storyline will present itself outside the Berry Master's house.

So yah, i've just fixed the elevator and entered it. What am i supposed to do next? Im thinking i need to use the warp tile but i don't have the key.

2nd time on the sub.

Hah! Another one foiled by my fiendish puzzles. Let me give you a hint:

Spoiler:

The Trick Master says he's the trickiest man in all Hoenn. Huh, he's got nothing on me.

In other news... Snakewood has won Hack of the Week! How pleasing.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
...I feel kinda stupid now. I remember reading that a while back but i had thought that that was supposed to be done the next time you went through the sub.

And i might as well say this now but... 'Tis a liquid of some sort is really epic. I laughed at that but didn't really understand until the part were you have to rescue Gleis.

One question though... Did Usher kill everyone on the sub? I've read the diary entries and the sub status and im kinda thinking that he killed everyone.

Edit - Yet again im stuck. Im on mount pyre now and i can't get that severed head to move. I tried giving the dispel toke to a pokemon and that didn't work. I've got badges 1,2,3, and 5. Just saved Meteors daughter.

Last edited:

Cutlerine

Years
...I feel kinda stupid now. I remember reading that a while back but i had thought that that was supposed to be done the next time you went through the sub.

And i might as well say this now but... 'Tis a liquid of some sort is really epic. I laughed at that but didn't really understand until the part were you have to rescue Gleis.

One question though... Did Usher kill everyone on the sub? I've read the diary entries and the sub status and im kinda thinking that he killed everyone.

Actually, the 'Tis a liquid of some sort text was originally put there because something I did caused the original text, The water is a deep blue, to lose the 'T' and become he water is a deep blue. I then realised how apt it was after creating the orangeade sequence.

As for Usher and the sub: their past is due to be revealed by more hidden things in the S.S. Cangrejo in future visits. But since you ask, I'll just say that the entirety of the S.S. Cangrejo (which, if you haven't already picked it up, means 'crab' in Spanish) is a massively extended reference to:
Spoiler:
Perhaps that will give you some idea of what happened to the submarine.

Well done for finding the password for the computers, by the way. I think most people just talk to the first computer and then ignore the rest.

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
This hack is really awesome
Now I know to never use zigagoon as a useless slave in this game thanks to his epic yet confusing evolution,dragoon I can't wait for the next version so I can finish the lilycove sewer part

And I know the secret behind the orpheus ball -kinda obvious if you read a whole lot of greek myths-
The orpheus ball is the premere ball with a different name cause of the way it looks
to me the orpheus ball looks like a holy ball of some sort, and there was this man named orpheus that sang as beautifuly as the God Apollo and orpheus sang so beautifuly it was like a holy song and everyone would be uplifted until his gruesom,sad death
I could be wrong though

Last edited:

Cutlerine

Years
This hack is really awesome
Now I know to never use zigagoon as a useless slave in this game thanks to his epic yet confusing evolution,dragoon I can't wait for the next version so I can finish the lilycove sewer part

And I know the secret behind the orpheus ball -kinda obvious if you read a whole lot of greek myths-
The orpheus ball is the premere ball with a different name cause of the way it looks
to me the orpheus ball looks like a holy ball of some sort, and there was this man named orpheus that sang as beautifuly as the God Apollo and orpheus sang so beautifuly it was like a holy song and everyone would be uplifted until his gruesom,sad death
I could be wrong though

Yes, Dragoone tends to have that sort of effect on people. You do realise that you can actually leave the sewers in the version currently available? It goes up until the Pacifidlog Gym.

The Orpheus ball works on two levels: one, it is an irreverent reference to the failed resurrection of Orpheus' wife by the legendary musician; two, it is a reference to something that no one except myself will actually understand. There is another myth about Orpheus, however, which is the one you're referring to. And I haven't called it the Orpheus Ball because of its looks, I've done so purely because it was a spare Pokéball item and I wanted to add in that reference.

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
Years
I never knew that that Dragoone thing was evolved from Zigzagoon. I had seen him from the screenshot on the first page and never knew what or how to get it...as Caboose from Red vs Blue would say, "THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING!!!!"

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
Yet again im stuck. Im on mount pyre now and i can't get that severed head to move. I tried giving the dispel toke to a pokemon and that didn't work. I've got badges 1,2,3, and 5. Just saved Meteors daughter.

Nice job with the telefang refrences. The only thing that could top that would be some digimon refrences.

Before i forget. What about secret bases? ARe those still in or did you remove them?

Back