Thread: Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version
View Single Post
Old November 22nd, 2010 (12:44 PM). Edited November 22nd, 2010 by Cutlerine.
Cutlerine
Gone. May or may not return.

Quote originally posted by cheatfreak23:
I never knew that that Dragoone thing was evolved from Zigzagoon. I had seen him from the screenshot on the first page and never knew what or how to get it...as Caboose from Red vs Blue would say, "THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING!!!!"
I don't think there is a picture of Dragoone on the first page. At least, I can't see one...

But I hope this opens your eyes, everyone. There are a lot of new evolutions knocking around. So find them already!

Quote originally posted by Mr. X:
Yet again im stuck. Im on mount pyre now and i can't get that severed head to move. I tried giving the dispel toke to a pokemon and that didn't work. I've got badges 1,2,3, and 5. Just saved Meteors daughter.

Nice job with the telefang refrences. The only thing that could top that would be some digimon refrences.

Before i forget. What about secret bases? ARe those still in or did you remove them?
Are you inside Mt. Pyre? If you are:
Spoiler:
Go out, Surf clockwise around the mountain, and look for the other entrance.

And about the Digimon: who's to say they won't be there? I've got Spectrobes and Denjuu references already; it seems only natural to me to include the Digimon and hit a perfect 'mon' union.

Secret Bases, for the record, still exist. I'm not sure where I've put the TM Secret Power, though. I'll find it for you.

Quote originally posted by Tcoppy:
Oh I meant going to the ship part
but the myth was when his wife dies and he goes to hades asks to have her back he said yes but never look at her until you return to the real world sand he looked back and he became glum and got killed
Exactly. That was the myth I was referring to. I thought you were referencing another myth in which Orpheus stars.

Oh, and since Dragoone has been discovered, I might as well post his base stats. I think that as people inform me they've discovered a new Fakemon, I'll post the stats.

Spoiler:
Dragoone:
  • HP - 88
  • ATK - 97
  • DEF - 50
  • SP ATK - 78
  • SP DEF - 175
  • SPD - 78
    Abilities: Pickup/Bulletproof

For information about A Grand Day Out, a bizarre short story in video game form, click here.