Thread: Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version
View Single Post
Old November 22nd, 2010 (5:43 PM). Edited November 22nd, 2010 by colcolstyles.
Sephiroth never stood a chance
Location: Deepest reachs of somewhere. I'm lost. Can you help me?
Just out of curiosity's sake, Cutlerine, you mentioned something about a Chikowa (or something) that you need to have before beating someone? D: Is that in the current hack? 'Cause I thought it might have been, but I'm not sure now... 'Cause my egg hatched into Mysteryegg and it still only has 1 HP + Wonder Guard.

Also, I decided to start again and grab a bunch of hacked pokemon and get some hacked TMs. So, my team as it stands now is:

Mysteryegg: Shadow Ball, Earthquake, Psychic, Tackle
Zigzagoon: Tackle, Headbutt, Surf, Shadow Ball,
Corphish: Bubble, Water Pulse, Blizzard, Vicegrip
Paras: Cut, Giga Drain, Stun Spore, Poison Powder
Kenchira: Toxic, Rolling Kick, Mach Punch, Earthquake
Torchic: Scratch, Ember, Fire Blast, Focus Energy

I was slightly annoyed when I tried to generate a Cacnea and found Kenchira. And Houndour and Murkrow were, of course, replaced by their zombie forms. I'm thinking I might toss out Paras and generate a new grass type... And can I ask what pokemon does Shinx replace?

Originally Posted by cheatfreak23 View Post
In your Screenshots section, 3rd column of pictures, its the next to last pic, the one where it says 'What should GIRATINA do?' and he's facing a Lvl 48 Dragon (green Charizard).
No, no, that's a Dragon, not a Dragoone. I'd assume they're two different things. I'm currently training up a Zigzagoon - once it becomes a Dragoone, I'll screenshot and post.

Though, someone else who already has one could post?