View Single Post
Old November 23rd, 2010 (03:32 PM).
Team Fail
Fly with me
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
Quote originally posted by Patchisou Yutohru:
This, this, this.

I'm about to really go on a tangent with this. Suddenly people who never had the problems (that would earn someone one of those easy emblems) become careless enough not to fix up an obvious tag fail. Honestly, we aren't stupid. It only makes you look desperate if you go around making fails here and there just to get an emblem. It's supposed to be for people who make an honest mistake, you know.

If we see you post something like that, chances are we're going to look at your posts before this thread was up. We can put 2+2 together. If you suddenly start to abuse smilies and you've never used one of them here in your posts in your life then you aren't going to get the emblem and we'd probably leave a note for other staff members in your user notes not to give you an emblem because you don't deserve it. There's a difference between deserving an emblem and trying to get an emblem. We aren't going to give emblems to people who are trying to give you an emblem. The reason we decided to put this list public is to take the guessing out of getting emblems.

You're so funny! That was really funny.

[SSSSS]lol I know what you mean but I'm sure that you'll end up getting the ones you rightfully deserve and not the tag fail emblem.[/BBBBIL]
I am too lazy to erase all of this, and my Wii is so slow, so...

I was actually trying to make an example, if you look at my previous post up above. (Hightlight it!) Everyone now knows of these, when it was better that they were not known. I liked having to find out that this was the way to get X emblem and this was how to get Y emblem. Now I know I apply for some of the emblems, and now I can work a bit harder to get some of them. Even the NO NO NO one, because of the misunderstanding. (No, I'm not actually asking for that one, mind you) I do know, however that there are more there than there are listed, so there still is an element of surprise, not as much as before though.

Do the best with whatever you can today.
Then tomorrow, you will have surely progressed.