View Single Post
Old November 25th, 2010, 12:12 AM
DrFuji
Repeat. Repeat. Repeat.

Nature: Jolly
Sorry about not replying to this thread in nearly a month, but I finally finished school for good, and most of the work I've been doing on Lilac can't be shown by video/ screenshot or just wasn't important enough to do so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterge77 View Post
The tiles in this hack are amazing, keep up the good work!!!!!
Thanks a lot. It took a while to insert them, and I'm happy you think they look nice :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lugiaz Soul View Post
Wow! Another great game without any good music. I really like the maps and the scripts, but I don't like the music.
All the music present in the videos are all FR default songs, so I'm not sure what to say about Lilac not having any 'good' music. I like the FR music and don't have any plans to replace it at this point in time.

------- (-o-) -------

Anyway, here is the main point of this post. I'm at the stage where I'm happy to release Lilac's first beta, but I'll need testers to do give it the once over beforehand. I already have one person getting the beta, but there are 3 or 4 other spots open depending on the number of people interested, but I'm sure that would be enough.

If you wish to apply, please leave a comment below or PM me staing your interest and why you want to help out. I'm not going to lie: If you have only been around the forums for a short time, the chance of me accepting you will be less than someone I have seen/ known for a while. If you are accepted, I will contact you within the next few days.

Post here/ PM me, so we can finally get this first beta out of the way :3

Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
--As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.