View Single Post
Old November 26th, 2010 (02:17 AM).
Will94
Trainer Card Maker

Nature: Jolly
Quote originally posted by AmayaTakahashi:
Thanks for the help!!!!!! Actually, I guess I didn't make this clear enough ( lol my fault, no one elses. Looking back at it confuses me too.) but Team Luna uses "Lunar Beam" around a certain area after they commit a crime.

The police do get involved, but it's gonna be a power struggle thing like with team Rocket, other than the "Lunar Beam" beacon, they have no proof it was Team Luna. The move is open for circulation WAYYY before Team Luna started using it, but certain rare TM stores and certain Pokemon have the natural ability to learn it (i.e. Lunatone, Clefairy, etc). Also Team Luna's version is slightly altered to where it will be visible for a long time afterwards (As opposed to a few minutes), up to all night.

And as for the law concerning the training, almost everyone in the Morea region has a job concerned with Pokemon. It's kind of a mastery of the subject kind of thing. I might change it to where her father is "making" her train Pokemon for her own safety or something like that.

Thanks again!

Amaya
Does the Lunar Beam idea have anything to do with the Dark Mark from Harry Potter? If not, then ignore me!! XD

Do you want a Trainer Card like this?
Do you just want a plain old Trainer Card?

Then visit Will94's Trainer Card Shop! Your one stop shop for all things Trainer Card!