View Single Post
Old November 26th, 2010 (2:37 AM).
Super Moderator
Nature: Jolly
@ Hitoshizuku - merged your thread with the Plot Bunny thread as asking for opinions on ideas and whatnot comes under this. =p

Anyways it is an interesting idea - you'd need to set up Takuto some as to why he'd want to set up such a challenge/trap in the first place though, certainly (unless you want to keep it all in the dark), and how he'd monitor everyone and all too (I imagine 'collars' would not necessarily be enough... and what happens to said collar if removed, or if they're on a Pokemon too and they evolve?
What reactions/hidden abilities/personality traits/backstories might emerge from these characters in life and death situations?
The Pokemon world seems quite against the killing of trainers by nature, so I imagine hardly anyone would find themselves enjoying it or for the whole challenge thing. =p (After all, Pokemon only ever 'faint' in battles to boot). As for training the new Pokemon, I'd think maybe recalling past experiences might come in handy and could be something to refer to if you wish?

Overall does sound promising!