View Single Post
Old November 26th, 2010 (10:12 PM).
bobandbill
Wahahahaha!

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via AIM to bobandbill
Quote:
Oops, sorry about putting this the wrong place! ; I did see other plot idea type threads in the main Writer's Lounge section, though (e.g. "Flying Girl Rainbow Wing," "Unknown writing story," "Lilly's Story," etc.), and I'm a bit confused about how mine was different from those. In general, how should I determine where to post this kind of stuff in the future?
No problem. And I guess they never got merged, is all, or didn't quite fit. I guess though if you want advice or thoughts, etc on a plot idea it'd go here, and if it's say a preview of a fic (along with possible snippet of fic) or just a question in general to do with fics in some way then it can have its own thread.
Quote:
Haha, yes, Takuto is most definitely in the dark. He doesn't have much backstory in the anime, so I'm going to be taking free reign with that (evil smile). As for the collars, they explode if you try to take them off, and they have some sort of audio/tracking monitor system that I will have to look more into. ; Not sure how I'm gonna handle Pokemon evolving, though. Uh...magic! (haha)
Hmm - maybe using a Pokemon to track them would be something to consider? Seeing Takuto has canonically a couple of legendaries as well that could possibly come in useful for that (including a Psychic type)...
ORAS Staff Collab 2014