View Single Post
Old November 28th, 2010, 09:34 AM
Chaos Rush
im sexy and i know it

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by diegoisawesome View Post
Anyways, many people don't seem to get that CrystalDust is trying to be an almost-exact remake of Crystal, and that the new stuff is coming after everything in Crystal's been said and done.
So I'm guessing that pretty much means that Kanto will look like a post apocalyptic wasteland like it was in G/S/C, and that there will be pathetically low levels because you're not going to fix the problem where you could challenge Chuck, Jasmine, and Pryce in almost any order you want. And is Johto going to be filled with Kanto Pokemon again, and are most Johto Pokemon going to be practically mythological just like in G/S/C/HG/SS? And will Route 23 actually exist?

You do realize that the reason why Kanto was so tiny in G/S/C and removed so many things (such as Viridian Forest), was due to the game's 2mb limit? Judging by the PokeNav map, you're going to leave Kanto in it's ruined G/S/C state. Why are you going to do that, when the problem that caused that in G/S/C doesn't affect you, since you have a lot more space?

EDIT: Then again, not everybody views those as problems, since you said you like your G/S/C vanilla. But this is just my opinion, but I think G/S/C/HG/SS are flawed games.

The Chaos Emerald ROM Base (it's gonna take awhile)

DS-style 64x64 Pokémon Sprite Resource NOW COMPLETED
Custom Sugimori-style Pokémon Sprite Resource IN PROGRESS

Non-Pokémon hacks I support:
Sonic Classic Heroes
Sonic 3 Complete