View Single Post
Old November 29th, 2010 (08:01 AM).
<3
Crystal Tier

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Ooka
It seems to me like a large number of your bugs are coming from you overwriting already used space in your game. The only way you can fix that is either finding every bit of used data you've overwritten and replace it with the original (Basically impossible), or my suggestion, you should rethink what you've done with the hack and start from scratch implementing the ideas you've gotten good feedback from in this thread or ideas that have been suggested to you. Again just my suggestion, but it wouldn't be a bad decision for you, especially since it's seems you've already overwritten crucial data for your game to work completely right.

P.S. If you actually put some time into this hack it might end up being a quality play, but all the parts that could have easily been fixed such as missing movements and warps going wrong places have been neglected due to a hurried pace. Just take your time and work on it, for the sake of the people that actually enjoy it but have to deal with all the bugs and glitches.