View Single Post
Old November 29th, 2010 (02:52 PM).
Canine
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Brave
I have a new idea that I got a few days ago. It's based off the seven deadly sins. Most of the same stuff stays the same, but there are a few differences.

Plot Idea
This story takes place 30 years after Ash's journey. After finishing his Unova/Isshu journey, he disappeared, leading some to think he was dead. Since then, a few new regions has been discovered, each with its own lifestyle. This story takes place on one of these new regions, Kochi.

Due to its isolation from the rest of the regions, Kochi has a unique lifestyle. It isn't very high-tech and the region still lives off it's history and superstitions. Kochi is also home to the Deadly Sins Pokemon; the story goes...before humans walked this earth, the Deadly Sins Pokemon was seven pokemon that tried to overthrow Arceus, but they failed. Arceus took their souls away and hid their bodies so they can never be found. But its only a story, right?

These pokemon (or their souls at least) is awakened, and they decide to do what they attempted before they were destroyed, overthrow Arceus and take control of the pokemon world. Each pokemon represents something different: wrath, greed, sloth, pride, lust, envy, and gluttony.

It's up to trainers from around the regions to save the world from these pokemons. Will they succeed or fail miserably?
End Plot

I don't know, I don't think the seven deadly sins have been done before. It'll be interesting to see how I can work this out. What do you guys think?
Pokemon Sapphire,
Pokemon Emerald,
Pokemon FireRed,
Pokemon Diamond,
Pokemon HeartGold