View Single Post
Old December 1st, 2010 (09:14 AM).
Canine
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astinus View Post
Well, my first question is what does Ash have to do with it? Normally when Ash is mentioned as being disappeared, the fic has either the plot or subplot of trying to find him. I know that you're just setting up the timeline for your fic, but if Ash isn't really a part of your fic, then why mention him?

I haven't seen the seven deadly sins done in Pokemon fanfiction, but even if it was, you'll be writing an entirely different story compared to others who have done it before, so don't really worry too much about that.

It'll be interesting to see why trainers from all over the world need to come to Kochi to save it. I'm not sure if you already have characters and where they're from set in your mind, so can't really comment much on the characters.

Are you going to have a lot of fakemon in your story? Since Kochi is separated that much from the rest of the world that they're behind in technology and other things, I'd figure that they'd not have much of the same Pokemon as other regions. Kind of like how Unova is.

I love stories dealing with the Seven Deadly Sins, so I'd like to know more about this and what you have planned.
I don't think I'll add Ash or any anime characters. I was just setting up the timeline, I don't think I'll mention any of them in the fic.

I was just making sure I wasn't "ripping off" anyone. I didn't think the Seven Deadly Sins have been done, but I was just checking.

I have a few characters made, but only the main characters (or most of the main characters). I'm still trying to figure out how the other regions will play into the story.

I want to have fakemon in this story, but it depends if I can figure out the names of them. I'm really bad at thinking of names for pokemon.

I've been obsessed with the Seven Deadly Sins lately, and I got this idea across the weekend.
Pokemon Sapphire,
Pokemon Emerald,
Pokemon FireRed,
Pokemon Diamond,
Pokemon HeartGold