View Single Post
Old December 3rd, 2010, 07:13 AM
Maxim
Heavy Metal Alchemist

Quote:
Originally Posted by diegoisawesome View Post
However, some things like Cerulean Cave's absence will be rectified, the only difference being that instead of being in GSC's storyline, it'll be after.
That's a pity.

Actually, I think that the Cerulean Cave "fix" is actually one of HGSS's biggest flaws.

Give us some more exciting way to catch Mewtwo, don't make him sit in the same freakin' cave for three motherlovin' years.

Don't bring back a cave for the sake of bringing back a cave. Cerulean Cave's only purpose is Mewtwo and he can be put in the game in a different, more exciting way (give it some story).
After 12 years of being a Pokemon fan, I'm officially quitting. This is not a rage quit and it has nothing to do with the Pokemon franchise. It's also NOT a sudden decision - I've planned it for months but I decided to stay a true, active Pokemon fan until the very last day. The reason for my leave is the fact that I'm starting my studies at the Uni and I decided that it's a perfect moment to move on with my life. I'll never forget all these awesome years and Pokemon will always be a part of my childhood memories. Goodbye friends! Thank you.