View Single Post
Old December 3rd, 2010 (11:12 PM).
The Legendary Master of Light!
Crystal Tier

Nature: Calm
Quote originally posted by ZidaneTribal:
I have a question:

Do it give some HG/SS hacks? I want to have a challenge like Pokémon Bloody Platinum. So it can be a hack, who are the Pokémon stronger and other sets with other Trainer-strategies. And one inportant thing is, that you can catch all 493 Pokémon.

If you know a hack, please send me that in this post or send me a PM. Thanks a lot.
There is one that I know of, however... it has not been released yet. It's called Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver DX, which is a harder version of HeartGold and SoulSilver. The hack thread is be located here if you want to see it for yourself. ;)
Quote originally posted by Will94:
Okay so there I am choosing my gender, typing my name and listening to Oak babble on, he finishes his speech, shrinks me, and then the screen goes black!! The music continues to play but nothing happens!!
What can I do to fix this?!?!
What sort of Emulator are you using? :\
Quote originally posted by Unova:
Hi there! A few months ago I've played Pokemon hg, I've played in desmume (nice emu), and it went good, a few errors, like freeze, stuck, characters disapered etc. but in the end, after i defeated the elite four and the champ, i don't went to the other region, and the game stopped so i don't finished it.

I'll ask you to give me your opinion, tell me your errors and advise me.

tell me your emu please.

this time i would like to play ss, I would like too to play it 100% english (i'm no good at Japanese :P).

send me an email: [email protected].

If there is some patch to fix this problem tell me XD. I would like to play on desmume, (unless it worked for you another, but the save state is very useful...)

(I know there are lots of topics about this issue, but most part are fake... help me please! I love pokemon)
OK, well there's two options for this, either search Google for the US version of Pokémon Soul Silver or use Magius's English patch for a Japanese Pokémon Soul Silver, which is found in this thread. However, you might need to also download a patch that removes the coding in which slows down the Emulator 'till it freezes, which also found in that thread.

sure does feel like a brand new adventure!

I'm gradually learning to use Microsoft Visual Studio!

Always focus on the present, best thing to do! Never look back into the past and never worry about anything bad of the future!