View Single Post
Old December 7th, 2010, 12:17 PM
Ęℓαчиıı
Scolipede

Nature: Adamant

Team Name: IronFist
Team Members: Ęℓαчиıı, Dewitty, CrazyNinjaGuy, Red-Gyrados, Martyr, and cyberskeleton

Current Progress: Beginning stages of the game. All has been evented up until the first Gym; Gym Leader has also been created and evented but not sprited.

Position(s) Needed

Spriters and OverWorld Artists
I am in need of experienced spriters or anyone with a very good ability to sprite the following:
  • Fakémon which include front and back sprites and their icons.
  • An Overworld Artist for 'important' trainers (Gym Leaders, Elite Four, Champion, etc..) and specific Fakémon (in HeartGold/SoulSilver style).
An Experienced Mapper

I can handle most of the mapping myself, but, a skilled mapper would defiently decrease my workload. It's a plus if you're skilled in mapping large areas such as forests and good with interiors.

Thread: Here
If you're interested, send a private message my way. Proof of work is essential and you will be ignored if you fail to provide a sufficent enough example.

Preferred Method of Contact: MSN. I'll give you my contact name once you've been accepted. Otherwise, contact me via private message.

Additional Information: I am extremely indecisive, so, bare with me. With that said, I just want to say that I'm doing the best I can to make this game spectacular, so, I want my team doing the same thing. I don't expect perfection, but, I'd like to see some effort.. That's all I ask.