View Single Post
Old December 8th, 2010 (8:48 AM). Edited December 8th, 2010 by Regeneration.
meow
Silver Tier

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Queen View Post
I got a question about the Pokemon you can choose from.
Where is Zubat? Grunts use them alot.
Granted, my dear grunt. The great Giovanni shall present Zubat to his future grunts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinosaurus View Post
Woo, Team Rocket. <3 Joining, with...eh hard one. I'll go with Ekans and Carvanha, please.
Welcome!! We now have a dinosaur as well~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inkpuddle View Post
I'd like to join. I wouldn't go as far as saying Team Rocket is the best evil organization from the Pokemon world, but they definitely remind me of a simpler time when it was more about stealing Pokemon and less about "MWUAHAHAHA DESTROY ENTIRE PLANET!" I'll take Poochyena and Meguroko as my party. <3

Also, the trio is actually serious about their job now? Wow, another reason why I need to start watching Best Wishes. <3
Welcome, miss! The boss loves women. You failed to state your partner Pokemon though... ;_;

I would agree with you to some extent. We know that the Rocket Trio are pretty much failed, but the organisation as a whole isn't the same. They are pretty evil - murdering a Marowak, for instance. Nevertheless, the are pretty amusing- even in their sheer annoying form. XD

Yes, she are pretty serious. No more blasting off; they escape with elegance and style~!! You should watch this!