View Single Post
Old December 12th, 2010, 04:02 PM
JX Valentine
Your aquatic overlord

Nature: Bold
Send a message via AIM to JX Valentine Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to JX Valentine
Not to mini-mod or anything, but there's a lot of awesome people in the Roleplay Corner, the forum just under Fanfiction & Writing. Try asking some of the regulars there if you're just looking for a one-on-one chat RP. If you're interested in creating an entire RP thread, check out some of the threads to get a feel for how RPing is usually done on PC.

Beyond that, it might help potential RP partners if you gave us an idea of how you normally RP. As a roleplayer myself (via chats, no less), it's always appreciated if I could get a good feel for the other person -- what their writing style is like, what kinds of things they're into (beyond just the genre -- things like "I like to write about guy-on-guy romance, and these are my kinks"), and even what the plot/world they've created is like to give me a background for the characters they'll be using. Something about their characters themselves always helps as well. Just, you know, more information besides just a one-liner so we can figure out if what floats our boats when it comes to RPs floats yours too and vice versa.

Need some light reading?
Anima Ex Machina (Chapter 20 now available)
The Leaf Green Incident (SWC 2012 winner)
Braid (Creepypasta apparently)
Domain | Dreamwidth | Twitter