Thread: FireRed hack: Pokemon Lilac [Beta 1 Released!]
View Single Post
Old December 15th, 2010, 12:30 PM
DrFuji
Helfen, Wehren, Heilen

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by giradialkia View Post
I've played a little bit of the Beta, and I've seemed to hit a snag. I found Oak in the cave, and followed him to Bolderville, but after he entered the Trade building (thus after the guy offered me the egg), I went into the Trade Building, and notyhing happened. I roamed the town a bit, and, trying to leave to the south caused me to be stopped by that Youngster- whereas I could freely wander into the grass to the West of town. I encountered a Pokemon, having none of my own, and I fainted. Could this have been a problem on my part, or is there a slight problem with it?
As NiKa said, that was reported once during testing but it was found that you were able to progress by turning on the sound.

If you are still having problems, please tell me D:

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiKaNoRoU View Post
Okay, as one of the beta testers, and official persona of DrFuji's plaything youngster rival, I am here to tell you guys how COOL this hack is.

--It has great tiles
--It has great palettes
--It has great scripts
--It has my first ever made OW in it
--It has B/W pokemon properly inserted
--It has a great storyline
--It has greatness

I have no further bugs to report, so I hope you continue to amaze us with Lilac. Great job so far :D

Oh, and for you guys not played it yet: there are a lot of hidden items to find, so search well ;)
It is a good OW and a you're a cool youngster so I regret nothing

Thanks for all of your help, NiKa :D