Thread: FireRed hack: The Ultimate Black/White Demake!
View Single Post
Old December 19th, 2010, 06:19 PM
Teh Blazer
Divider of Zero

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroDud3 View Post
i'm really interested and will follow this hack now! do you need any kind of help like scripting or sprites or sprite inserting? I am a decent scripter, I can make sprites 64x64 and indexed, and insert icons and sprites.
Why thank you for the encouragement! It's people like you that make me stop crying myself to sleep at night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baronnecro View Post
yess, what I've been waiting for excellent updates man! I like how everything is progressing beautifully. as a special request: ("I'm still waiting to see how that reindeer pokemon looks when inserted.") (*wink *wink*) (btw... to me your Janoby sprite looks especially amazing)

Well, I've got an idea of how I'm going to do the reindeer (*cough* something with Castform *cough*
) and I must give creditz to TB Pro, but now he isn't doing them so Imma have to do 'em solo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Fail View Post
What do you need me to map now? Anything of interest yet?
Umm... Imma PM ya. Did you ever "naturalize" that one map you did?

It's time for...
Super-Tiny-And-Not-Worth-Your-Time-Update!

So I finally finished doing the things inside of your house and finished mapping the downstairs area (did upstairs too, but it wasn't important enough to be shown) and can be found here:

As you can see, I never finished changing OW's and was hoping somebody would help with it.

Lastly, I got tired of the tree tiles (they looked like a lump of poo after I ate vegetables) and want feedback on what tree should replace it. Please, provide pictures!