View Single Post
Old December 28th, 2010 (11:14 AM). Edited December 28th, 2010 by Johto_legend.

Rated Map:
Quote originally posted by goirish3:
This is the starting town in my game. Both red circles have fat guy sprites one gives you a pokemon, one moves after you get the pokemon. I don't want to explain the storyline to you because I don't have time to write a 3 paragraph essay, but all I can tell you is that you are in a very poor world run by a dictator, and you don't know where you are, who you are, and why you are where you are (kind of amnesia). I'm only about 2-5% through but I might have Beta 1 out by the start of spring.
Review: this looks too much like littleroot. am not exactly sure but i think the tall grass has a tile for the bottom half since i see a lot of tile errors with the tall grass connection with the regular grass.

Suggestions: maybe make the map bigger or wider just to be able to rearrange the houses to look less like littleroot. instead of having grass everyway maybe just have it in patchs.

Rating:1/10

Map Name: Route 1

Map Game: Pokemon Peridot(temp.), Firered Base

Comments: First map ive honestly tried on, never did too much mapping. on the right side we have the entrance(bottom corner) and a secluded area where an event happens. on the left side we have the exit

Mapshot:
(see attachment if needed)
Spoiler:
Attached Images
File Type: png Route 1.PNG‎ (69.9 KB, 119 views) (Save to Dropbox)