View Single Post
Old December 30th, 2010 (03:20 AM).
Spherical Ice

Send a message via Skype™ to Spherical Ice
Quote originally posted by Chesu:
Well, I guess I could submit some of my ideas to the project... Unfortunately, my imagination is faster than my spriting, and I'm never satisfied with what I make, so ideas keep piling up. Do you mind if I don't use the preset form? For a lot of them, all I have are basic ideas; as it's a community project, whoever picks them up can decide the PokeDex entry and such. For some of them, I have quickly-doodled concept art or half-finished sprites.
All added! :3

Quote originally posted by dragonite149:
~~Snakeason~~
Type: Depends on the season.
Abilities: Intimidate/ Arena Trap
Dream World: Not found in Dream World.
Snakeason changes types when the seasons change. It is a hostile Pokemon, and it lives in rainforests.

Appearance
Spring form: It would be mostly green, with a pink bud on its tail. It would have pink spots on its body. This form would be Grass Type.

Summer form: It would be mostly yellow, with a red sunflower-like flowerhead on its tail. It would have red spots on its body. This form would be Fire Type.

Autumn form: It would be mostly brown, with a brown autumn leaf on its tail. It would have dull yellow spots on its body. This form would be Ground Type.

Winter form: It would be mostly white, with a snowball on its tail. It would have black spots on its body. This form would be Ice Type.
Added!

Quote originally posted by Scarf:
I tried to do something with this idea.

I call it Kolibloom (from kolibri which means hummingbird in several languages), though I admit it's rather large looking for such a small variety of bird. I suppose it could be the evolved form. And I'm not quite sure how it could be a fossil (since fossils are always part rock) so I didn't try to incorporate that aspect. Anyway, if anyone's got ideas for ways to improve it they'd be welcome.
Added!

Quote originally posted by ~Wind~:
Oops, mine are 80x80.
Anyway, I made a few edits, and there are now four versions,
Pick which one you like.

The mark on its chest is Tama () meaning sphere, and is the first part of it's jp name.
It does need editing/respriting by a better spriter though.
It's shiny would be pink with a green bowl, and if it had a B/W animation, it would simply bob, and occasionally either pick up and/or drink from it's bowl.
I tried to redo it slightly:

What do you think?