Thread: [Demo] Pokémon Nightmare
View Single Post
Old December 31st, 2010, 03:21 AM
D. Lawride
Audi Famam Illius, Scriptor!

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Pulse94 View Post
wow, just saw this from your Sig, and it's Awesome man! Loved the idea of items over HM's, although I think ones such as Surf may be better, as Surf and Waterfall are actually quite strong moves to learn...

I'd love to do some Fakemon Designing! it'd be an honour to have the Fakemon 've already started included in this game...

(note: do you want completely new fakemon? or will you allow things such as prevo's and evo's of current Pokemon (such as Dunsparce, he desperately needs an evo)

(also note: I'm asking this because I can't see the fakemon image you included in your post, I think that may need revision)

well, yeah, Love to help out, and I'm joining DeviantArt now (I already have IRL friends on, I just needed an excuse XD)
Why thanks! =D

Well, Surf and Waterfall (along with all other moves) won't seize to exist as moves (I'm considering making them belong a special kind of moves), and players will still be able tot each them. They just won't be used as actual HMs to cross the water, etc.

And yes, of course; any help we can get is welcomed. Just join in and I'll direct you to our Lead Fakemon Designer.

It's curious that you mention Dunsparce, as our Fakemon designer's done an evolution of it already; of course, since the game insists largely in branched evolution, I'm confident there wouldn't be much trouble. And we could always use two heads thinking about the subject xD

And thanks for mentioning that; I'll edit the post with the proper image.