• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Game Lobby] Project PokéGrove

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
Years
O_o who was it? Also JOIN! for PPG II, Im getting addicted.

I'm not naming them, although but everyone will a chance to play agian, as we didn't get to play last time. The cheater has been banned from all PPG in the future. And just for the drama, I was the remaining rocket :D

Years
I'm not naming them, although but everyone will a chance to play agian, as we didn't get to play last time. The cheater has been banned from all PPG in the future. And just for the drama, I was the remaining rocket :D

I don't mind if you mention my name or not, I didn't see it as cheating because I wasn't familiar with the rule I broke, and it was a personal decision to refrain from playing all PPG games in the future (Save PPG2).

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I've told you this before, but I'm glad that you took it maturely that you made a mistake. Perhaps not next game, but maybe in the future you can join another game. Mistakes happen, right? We learn from them.

King!

better
Years
o.o Wait, what happened? Oh well. xD

I'm not sure if I can do this yet but.... JOIN!

erm...it isn't blue or bold or anything...but whatever.

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
Years
I don't mind if you mention my name or not, I didn't see it as cheating because I wasn't familiar with the rule I broke, and it was a personal decision to refrain from playing all PPG games in the future (Save PPG2).
Okay I'm not starting an argument or anything but, that's not passing. You knew when you told everyone that, it'd ruin the game.

Years
Okay I'm not starting an argument or anything but, that's not passing. You knew when you told everyone that, it'd ruin the game.

I delibrately ruined the game? So you're implying that I'm clairvoyant and could predict my own death? I obviously don't have the skills to do that, and I was simply taking precautions. I had no intention of "ruining it". Besides, I don't mean to drag anyone into this, but when talking with both of my contacts, they said you were a tad suspicious. Just because you played poorly enough to arouse my suspicion, and I tried to grab every edge I could get doesn't give you any reason to criticize the mistake I made. I'll state again, I didn't intend to ruin the game and I apologize for the "gamebreaking" move I made.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Guys, guys. Take your conversation somewhere else. But now, the game has ended, and a new game will being soon, right? Past is past.

And speaking of the new game:
JOIN!

myrrhman

Challenge God
Years
JOIN!

I think that's what I do. If the roles are the same as any Epic Mafia roles, can someone let me know? I played EM hardcore for like 3 months, so I'm familiar with the rules and stuff.

Poster

Will pixel art for pizza
Years
PPG Game II

Scenario: will be conducted in the Game Thread.

Roles: will be conducted in the Game Thread.
Townspeople: 15 (6 are not civilians, but hidden 'heroes') - Rockets: 3, - Neutrals: 1

Game phase

Signup
Configuration
Role Presentation
Game Start

Victory

Player Table

Participants: 15/15
dragonite149 [3]
Regeneration [7]
649 [10]
King!

Spherical Ice
BinaryPeaches [11]
Sammyskitty
myrrhman

Ben.
Zeffy
I laugh at your misfortune!

Shanghai Alice
Snow Phoenix

Forever [4]
Live_Wire466 [6]

Replacements: 0

Banned: 1

Participant status
Signed Up
Signed Up and pending configuration
Signed Up and configured
Configured and pending role confirmation
Ready

Reminder: use the correct format in order for your participation to be valid.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
You might want to read the first post on how to join, Dark Pulse.

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
Years
I'm ready to go again, but shouldn't everyone who played last time, get first priority?
JOIN!!

Poster

Will pixel art for pizza
Years
I'm ready to go again, but shouldn't everyone who played last time, get first priority?
JOIN!!
not really, as you should post again here, and with that way I depict that you're not inactive.

Anyway, I'll be going to Greek annual Architecture festival soon guys, and I'll be back at Thursday, so see you then!

Btw, when I'm back, I'll have 4 brand new roles for you, and an updated set of rules, so be sure to check the first post again.

Poster

Will pixel art for pizza
Years
Alright peepz, I added five brand new roles to the roster (2 townspeople, 2 rockets and the first neutral role), wrote two new rules and tidied everything up a bit. Be sure to check!

The Lord of Smug
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
I've been trying to convince people to join, maybe others should do the same. Also, I desperately hope I'm blue.

Back