Old January 5th, 2011, 04:49 AM
Hoenn
ロゼリア
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Hoenn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydian View Post
I hope you intend on signing up like...right now. I felt kind of generous with approving this since you worked so hard on the first post, but your sign up isn't included, so...
I did intend to sign up, but only once it had been approved, which it has, so I will now.

Username: SuicuneTM
Gym Leader: Clair
Game: Crystal

And Inferno, your signed up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdthebud View Post
I'm actually blown away by the detail you put in here, Suicune™. By the way, Sydian, I think he's going with Bugsy, if that little ™ next to his name is any indication lol.

By the way, is there any particular reason why this is restricted to G/S/C? and where the heck are some of these pokemon coming from? Brock has a Pinsir (weak to Rock o.O)?
Yeah, well there is only a certain amount of types that I can put in, and I wanted all the leaders to have an even amount so I evened it out by inserting a few irelevant Pokémon under some leaders otherwise it would be just too similar to a Monotype challenge, and I just thought having ALL Gym Leaders would be too much but if someone wants to make a list for all the gym leaders then they are more than welcome to.

Team αlpha

Last edited by Hoenn; January 5th, 2011 at 08:27 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.