What would you like to see more of in G&P?
View Single Post
January 6th, 2011 (3:57 AM).
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Challenging The E4
* What do you like to come to G&P for?
Just to check out all the graphics everyone else has got.
* What would you like to see more of here?
Help. Not enough people really tell anyone what they're doing wrong. They just leave comments on how decent a job they did and leave. People can't get better if they don't know what mistakes to correct.
* Are you a graphic artist or do graphics yourself?
* Do you ever enter the competitions which G&P host in the Competitions sub-forum?
* If so, why/why not?
Just doesn't seem like my thing.
* Do you think that Shop's are becoming a thing of the past?
* If yes, why so?
Even people who aren't skilled at graphics seem to be doing their own thing now. And if someone really wants a sig or something they can just contact someone they know about it. Just seems like in the end only a few people would end up needing them. o.o
* If you could change one thing about this section, what would it be?
Hm, I'd like to see more diversity instead of the same old icons + sigs. It starts to get really boring.
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Ooka
Find all posts by Ooka
Find threads started by Ooka