View Single Post
Old January 6th, 2011 (12:44 PM).
Engineering Solutions
Crystal Tier

Nature: Lax
Quote:
Originally Posted by 560cool. View Post
Maybe some people have pretty weak machines (or netbooks...) and can't run a DS ROM properly. I think that people should decide whether they want Gen I or V, or anything inbetween (spelled it wrong, I think >.<).
Also, a lot of the HG/SS roms are broken. I still have a freezing issue on mine. I got used to it (save a lot, exit the emulator instead of resetting to overwrite the save file), but for those who haven't played on a rom, this would cause major frustration. I also agree with 560cool on the comp issue.

I think we should have different generations up for grabs as well. I would try and get Blue because that's the only cartridge I have. Everything else is on my comp, and if I tried to play Red or Yellow, the speed button would totally mess me up - gotta assign something like the end button of something lol.

Why not try and see if we can do multiple generations/regions? There's more variety that way, and you can split the families based on game availability as well.
Dark Underground

"It can smash concrete blocks with its kicking attacks. The one with the biggest crest is the group leader."

Mono-Color Challenge Hall of Fame Underground