View Single Post
Old January 6th, 2011 (07:24 PM).
Sydian
1000 forms of fear

Nature: Timid
I probably won't participate, but yes, events do need a moderator, and I have no problem in doing so. I didn't really feel like reading everything because I didn't want my brain to explode, so I don't know if this has been said, but are we planning on doing this at the beginning of summer or for the get-together? Cause personally, I would rather have it during the get-together this year since last year our plans for having a challenge in the GT didn't work out too well. And since this is a big event, we don't need an event every month or two like discussed in the ideas thread for this year. I should probably lock that now since we know what we're going to do. lol

I also have a little something planned for next month. Not too big, kinda of minor and silly considering it's a Valentine's Day thing, but it's more of a pilot than anything. And no, I'm not telling you what it is. 8) Just know it's nothing long and drawn out, and it's very simple and doesn't require starting a new game unless you want to.