View Single Post
Old January 7th, 2011, 02:33 PM
Sgt_Grovyle
-Not a Grovyle fool!

Nature: Impish
Ok so I've been hacking for somewhere near 4 years now and I've never been the best when it comes to making stories although I'm quite skilled at scripting and what not. But anyway, here is what I have so far for my upcoming hack.

Game Title: Pokemon CrossThunder
Hack of: Fire Red

Story: It's finally graduation day for many students attending Basinridge Pokemon academy and based on the results of your final exams, you along with your two best friends, Shelly and Vincent, will be paired with a partner Pokemon. Afterward Prof.Stone(head of the academy) gives the three of you one last test to travel to Vexten Town and meet Prof.Vine who will give you an official Pokedex and register you for the Kaze(region name) league. Everything seems like a dream come true until you see Shelly being hassled by a mysterious man dressed in black and purple. After seeing your friend in danger you immediately jump into the frontline in order to save your friend. Once defeated the goon runs off and Shelly informs you he is a member of Team Shadow and they believe in awakening the evil in all Pokemon in order to bring out their true power. Unfortunately, she doesn't know much else about them or what they plan on using the Pokemon they try and steal for so the two of you head into Vexten Town. After visiting Prof.Vine, you and your friends are set to begin your journeys around the vast Kaze region as you meet new trainers, gym leaders, challenges, all while trying to reach the ultimate goal of becoming a champion.

It sounds like a Nintendo based game rather than a hack but, like I mentioned before, I've never been that great at coming up with storylines. I'm open to any suggestions or things you think I should add.