View Single Post
Old January 7th, 2011, 05:15 PM
BonzaiMudkip
Senior Trainer

Nature: Lax
Send a message via AIM to BonzaiMudkip Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to BonzaiMudkip
I think one of the greatest memories i had with my blue was finding out that the rival was actually the champion. All of my pokemon were either worn out or fainted from the last battle, and i thought i won the game until Lance tells you that you have one more opponent. I was kinda shocked that the rival was the last opponent (why cant later champions be a surprise like this one?). And of course, i got wiped out cause my pokemon were all in bad condition.(and i was out of recovery items)

And another memory that stuck with me was when i defeated all the one time only pokemon and didnt bother catching them at all. I thought they were just obstacles or bosses that were there to give me more experience. I felt really dumb about that. And another one would be when i freaken released my hitmonlee for no reason. Jeez i was such a noob back then. : (

my pokemon friend codes:
pearl: 5156 9547 2974
platinum: 2708 8682 4100
heartgold: 2021 6348 5725

PM me if you registered my friend code(s) and give me yours when sending the PM.