View Single Post
Old January 8th, 2011, 04:00 PM
NamelessGuy
<Insert Witty Title Here>

Nature: Relaxed
Fantasy
Who doesn't like fantasy? You can do anything with it. There are no boundaries or parameters to set. Not much to say beyond that. Hit.

Horror
Ah, horror... a genre I adore. Horror as a single genre may be a little redundant, but the frequent bouts of surprise and fear can be entertaining. With other genres, I find elements of horror to be essential. Hit.

Mystery
Probably one of the most satisfying genres, mystery-based roleplays never fail to impress. Like fantasy, you could take any scenario and turn it into a mystery, with many unanswered questions and clues to solve them. Hit.

Slice-Of-Life
Normality is one of my roleplaying no-no's. Miss.

Romance
Romance is a necessity in most roleplays, as long as it's not too lovey-dovey. That's just annoying. Undecided.

Thriller
You'd have to lead a pretty dull life to dislike thrillers. Action is the heartbeat of roleplaying, and without some thrilling aspects, a roleplay falls flat. Hit.

Sci-Fi
Urgh... I may get some serious negative feedback for this, but I'm a sci-fi hater. I attribute this to my brother forcing me to watch Star Wars (all six episodes) over and over again. I never liked them to begin with. The same applies to roleplaying. Spaceships and aliens don't sit well with my mind, or my stomach. Miss.

Tragedy
I'm a hardcore fan of tragedy in roleplays, providing it's not a recurring theme. Meaning everyone dies in the end. Hit.

White Friend Code: 1162-9972-8722

Proud creator of Divinity and Dissonance: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=249951

Proudly involved in:
The Semi-Centennial Grand Tournament
Realm of Darkness
Divinity and Dissonance
Pokemon: Perfect Being Delta

~Happily paired with DarkAngel91~