View Single Post
Old January 8th, 2011 (11:07 PM). Edited January 9th, 2011 by mamoswineftw.

Nature: Jolly
AND ANOTHER!!!!!!!!!

As the above line says, Lucky the Lickitung has indeed succeeded once more, this time in the Hoenn Region. I have 4 more posts I believe before screenshots can be uploaded, but will do so when I can. Will upload the stats and what not then as well, but for an overview:

Lucky the male Lickitung @ Sitrus Berry
level 77 (I think)
Sidney: Thunderbolt, Flamethrower, Stomp and Earthquake
Phoebe: swapped stomp for Shadow Ball
Glacia: No change, but had to use Groudon to get rid of Hail/revive Lucky
Drake: swapped Shadow Ball for Ice Beam, one beam took out each of his pokemon
Steven: MUCH harder battle. Had to switch between Groudon, Wingull and Marshtomp to revive/heal Lucky twice and restore his PP with an elixer. They did not use any attacks.

Groudon level 45, dont know it's movepool
HMs the Marshtomp, Dive, Waterfall, Strength, Rock Smash
Wingull, Fly and don't know the other 3 moves

Well, need to be starting Platinum I guess. Almost there, and the screenshots will be coming up soon. I'll try and comment on some of the other people's logs just to rack up the post count. hope everyone is having fun with this challenge. Out of curiosity, does anyone think I should evolve Lickitung into Lickilicky in this game? Or would it cause the challenge to become void? I don't really mind either way, but Lickilicky has better stats.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.