View Single Post
Old January 9th, 2011 (10:16 AM).
Dento used bishie sparkles!

Nature: Quirky
Quote originally posted by AshPikastar:

Oh yeah. The main shipping I thought was funny was Paul x Ash. There is already a shipping for Paul x Iris. I don't remember the name of the shipping though.

I think Paul x Iris is called BlackDiamondShipping.

Quote:
Oh wait, there is a shipping on Piplup and Gliscor? I would imagine a shipping on Piplup and Pikachu.
Well, not in the anime, lol. I just used scenes from the anime to represent two forum members from Bulbagarden whose usernames were Piplup and Gliscor'd (and Gliscor'd used to be called Scott85).

Quote:
I don't usually look up fanfics on shippings. Maybe Yeah, I artwork for a AMV. Negaishipping is cute but I'm starting to love Wishfulshipping even more(They are always standing next to each other in almost every episode). It's already becoming popular like Ikarishipping on Youtube.
I only look up fanfics for specific shippings because I'm extremely picky when it comes to writing...I'm free game with amvs and fanart though XD Yeah, I'm beginning to notice that a lot of ikarishippers are also wishfulshippers...

Quote originally posted by Mew~:

Heh, Ikarishipping is my number 1 favourite shipping actually, I've been a fan ever since they had that little scamble in roarks gym. I liked that episode too though, it was the first time they were alone together, but they were only talking about Ash.
I made a crappy ikarishipping video along time ago (can't be bothered sharing it because it's old)

I used to be adamantly anti-ikarishipping. This is because:

1. Many of those shippers couldn't accept that fact that it was a crack shipping (at that time, they hardly interacted at all)
2. It was waaaay more popular than I thought it should be...it was taking away art from the comashipping community :<
3. I hated it when people made it one sided on Paul's side. I'm willing to accept that Dawn could have a little crush on Paul since she was the one pursuing him (kinda...), but this wasn't usually the case in fanfictions and fanart and AMVs. It just opens the door for sooo much OOCness.

Now, this isn't to say that I don't like looking up Ikari fanworks. I mean, I was pretty much forced to considering how popular it is on YT. I think that a lot of the AMVs and art are admittedly...cute.

What also perturbs me is the fact that people will use comashipping scenes in their ikari amv...that sunset scene was meant for ASH and PAUL...:<

LOL, a bit j/king with the last part...but really, just save yourself the trouble and make a coma vid

Deviantart ~ It's Tasting Time! ~ Youtube